Indoor Fun for Babies
HappiFamli, Senior Baby Correspondent
June 5, 2018
Whether it’s raining or cold or just too hot, it’s always a good idea to have some indoor places where you can hang out with your little ones. If you’ve just got to get out of the house, but want to stay inside, here are some fun ideas for playing inside in Austin!
- Alamo Drafthouse baby day. Did you know you can take BABIES to the movies?! No one will even glare at you if your kid cries.
- Story time. Find your local library branch or attend one at the locals’ favorite BookPeople often includes special guests at their story times, like Tiny Tails To You!
- Baby Bloomers at the Thinkery. Just for babies 0-3!
- Little Land Play Gym. This place is like Disneyland for babies. Not as overwhelming for parents either!
- Toybrary. Our local toy lending store. You know how your kids get bored with their own toys? Now you can rent toys instead of buying new ones! Such a genius idea.
- Gymboree or Little Gym. Get those wiggles out!
- Indoor swimming lessons. You’re never too young to learn water safety!
- Hop N Happy or Catch Air. They have safe areas for little ones to jump and play here.
- Playmore. The baby room is just as fun as the rest of the place.
- Baby yoga! You’ll both be calmer when you’re done.
- Kids music classes like Heartsong or Tunebugz. I met one of my best friends at one of these free demo classes! Also, babies love music.