Top 5 Favorite Things About The HapppiFamli Camp Fair
Rebecca Cole, Senior Camp Fair Correspondent
February 3rd, 2020
Yes, it’s early February, but believe it or not, it’s time to start planning your kids summer. A great way to do this is to attend HappiFamli’s Camp Fair on February 16th from 1-4 pm at the Norris Conference Center.
Here are my top 5 favorite things about the HappiFamli Camp Fair:
- ITS FREE – Free admission, free parking, free activities, free giveaways. Get Tickets Here.
- IT’S FUN – Each camp has activities at their booth, and there will be a pony out front and a free LEGO event inside. The event is a great way to entertain the kids on a February afternoon.
- IT’S INTERACTIVE – As a mom, I love to see which activities my kids gravitate to at the Camp Fair. Sometimes I am surprised by what they are interested in, and I feel their interests change year to year. With so many different types of camps represented at the fair, there is something for everyone (ages 4-18).
- IT’S INFORMATIVE – I like the fact that representatives and owners from the camps are at the event so I can ask questions about the schedule, activities, staff education, ratios, etc.
- IT’S GIVING AWAY FREE WEEKS of CAMP – Many of the vendors will have a drawing at their booths for free weeks of camp and other prizes. HappiFamli will also have some great giveaways from local businesses. Come WIN something!
See HappiFamli’s New Predictive Matching Tool!
If the video rings true, then While you’re at the fair, please stop by the HappiFamli booth to get a demonstration of our new predictive matching tool that can plan your summer for you in about 10 minutes. Enter your family information and preferences, and then the tool does all of the work. Parents get a complete plan that includes detailed program information, maps, costs, reviews, and much more.
I can’t wait to see you on Sunday, February 16th!